A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its use is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies often store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be diminished notably. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc, please refer to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
– Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated. This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website.
By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DEACTIVATION OR REMOVAL OF COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are made responsible neither for the content nor
– The web browsers are the tools in charge to store the cookies and from this place you must use
your right to remove or deactivate them.
Neither the website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of
cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision to
not accept the same.
– In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in United
States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except where necessary to the operation of the
system or where the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data
transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
– For any doubts or questions about this policy please do not hesitate to contact us through the